Greenland Commodities is a science & technology-based, fast-paced growing trading house, located in the heart of Europe, Prague, CZ. We unite our international trading experiences with science and technology supported by well-educated experts in their niche fields. Our trading desks focus on a variety of trading products; mainly power, gas, oil, coal, and certificates across 20 countries and 12 energy exchanges.
Greenland Commodities empowers its employees through real-time trading experiences, mentors, and value-added strategies in challenging market environments. We are passionately active and trading on each minute of a year.
We are Hiring in Prague!
Are you looking for a job as Office Assistant?
Be a part of our technology-fast-paced trading house and get to work in a vibrant environment.
Department: Office Assistant
Project Location(s): Prague, Czech
Education: High School or Bachelor Degree
Your Role :
For our friendly and ambitious team, we are looking for a person to help us with the current office management agenda and other tasks related to communication with our teams in Prague and Istanbul.
- Taking care of the reception (Post office, administrative tasks, communication with suppliers)
- Follow-up on all office needs (food and beverages, stationery, etc.)
- Maintaining appropriate records, files, and documentation and controlling all approval-needed materials
- To make domestic and international hotels, planes, travel organizations, and visa processes
- Performing office duties and providing general administrative support when needed
- Organizing team meetings, webinars, and activities
Knowledge and Skills
- High School or Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent knowledge of English and Czech (spoken/written) – Everyday communication
- Contributing positively and pro-actively to new and changing situations
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a “can-do” attitude
- Team player, result-oriented with planning and organization skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Operational Risk Management
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Reliable, accountable, resilient, and have a high sense of ethics
- Driving license – B
What can we offer you?
- 5 weeks of vacations/year
- 3 Sick days/year
- 1 extra day off – birthday leave
- Meal contribution
- Yearly transportation support
- Refreshments in the workplace